No Right Click

Saturday, March 2, 2013


       The trees may be bare, and the weather grey; but I for one rather enjoy the winter and the transition to spring. Hot drinks, hopefully some snow, that silence in the air that only happens this time of year...and wearing big grandpa sweaters is totally acceptable. Then the leaves start budding, the birds start coming back, and long mornings out on front porches. My favorite seasons! 
       So from March 2nd through March 16th I am offering a mini shoot for a flat $50 rate. This includes a roughly hour long shoot, and the best 10 images, fully edited and in high resolution on a disc. Branson area is preferred, but get with me about other locations should there be something else you have in mind. To set up a time, my email is: cait@caitbrady.com, or shoot me a message on my Facebook fan page: facebook.com/caitbradyphotog
       Get bundled up and let's go get a few last photos of the winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment